Pistol ART I
You will always be the first responder at your critical life incident. You must be prepared.
Great for someone who has little or no training with a pistol. Students will learn safe gun handling, basic fundamentals of marksmanship, proper stance, grip, and their responsibilities as a gun owner. This course covers proper weapons presentation, draw from holster, weapons malfunctions, marksmanship (we train to hit not just shoot). Lots of fun and a definite must for the pistol owner.
- Cost: $100
- Time: By Appointment
- Length: 4.5-6 hours
- * Good, working pistol
- * Strong side holster
- * x3 magazines
- * Magazine pouch
- * 350-400 rounds of ammunition (minimum)
* If you do not own a handgun, or wish to rent one, please see our equipment rentals
Additional Range Fees may apply determined by course location.
All courses will cover intent, mindset, threat assessment, avoidance, firearm safety rules, and your responsibility as a gun owner/operator.
- Firearms and accessory selection for range and concealed carry
- Home safety
- Range operations and safety
- Marksmanship training drills to develop the fundamentals of shooting
- Safe gun handling drills
- Training for self defense and concealed carry
OUR 2020 CLASSES