Pistol ART II
You will always be the first responder at your critical life incident. You must be prepared.
It’s beginning to get tactical! Review of material covered in Pistol ART 1 and then we are in it. Shooting from various positions, some movement (you have to get off the ”X”), multiple target engagements, CQB shooting , shooting from cover. Twice as fun as the first course.
- Cost: $125
- Time: By Appointment
- Length: 4.5-6 hours
- * Good, working pistol
- * Strong side holster
- * x3 magazines
- * Magazine pouch
- * 500+ rounds of ammunition (minimum)
* If you do not own a handgun, or wish to rent one, please see our equipment rentals
Additional Range Fees may apply determined by course location.
All courses will cover intent, mindset, threat assessment, avoidance, firearm safety rules, and your responsibility as a gun owner/operator.
- Firearms and accessory selection for range and concealed carry
- Home safety
- Range operations and safety
- Marksmanship training drills to develop the fundamentals of shooting
- Safe gun handling drills
- Training for self defense and concealed carry
OUR 2020 CLASSES